Things I have Learned This Week. I have actually learned a lot these past two weeks. I honestly had no idea what google docs were, or google sites. I did not even know what the project was. Not because I wasn’t paying attention, but because I can get a little slow with fast work coming at me because I am not used to honors classes but I’m getting better at paying attention.
Things that I have learned about google are things like how much the site can do. I did not know that when you type into a document, is actually shows who is typing and what you type delete, any move you make the boss is watching. Also, a shortcut for getting to all of your documents is www.docs.google.com. The same thing with the sites that you make; the shortcut is www.sites.google.com. The thing I found really cool about google sites is how you can make it completely your own style of website, by simply using an older template. The site web design team used was originally for a bible website. We changed everything from the countdown to Christmas to the headlines at every page. All things I did not know before this class.
I’ve grown for a better appreciation for politics whereas before this class, the thought of government was dull to my mind. But now that I know matt Snyder is in fact not running for president, Ron Paul is actually a very cute old man, and Mitt Romney is probably going to be elected for the primary election, I can commit to casual conversation during class. The candidates that dropped out are John Huntsman, and Rick Perry.
No comments:
Post a Comment